If you think that multiple cosmetic procedures are only for the rich and famous, think again! The ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) says that 38% of all patients have multiple procedures in the same operative session!
It is increasingly common for patients to have multiple cosmetic procedures at the same time. In our Baltimore office, common plastic surgery procedure combinations include:
- Breast reduction with Tummy tuck
- Tummy tuck with Liposuction
- Tummy tuck with Butt lift
- Brow lift with Mid facelift
- Breast augmentation with Breast lift
- Botox with Restylane injections
- Fat injections to face with Lip augmentation
However, almost any combination of procedures can be performed. For example:
- Breast augmentation with Facelift
- Brow lift and Breast lift
- Tummy tuck and Brow lift
According to the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons), the trend to have multiple procedures together in the same operative procedure is on the rise. The latest statistics from the ASPS found that in 2005, 38% of all patients had multiple procedures at the same time. This is up from 34% in 2004.
So, if you are concerned about having multiple procedures at the same time, you should know that is has become quite a common occurrence in the plastic surgery world!