WE ARE OPEN – with detailed precautions and the self certification requirement in place from the Maryland State Department of Health. We are grateful that our entire team has stayed healthy during the quarantine period and we would like to thank our entire staff for coming back to work.
The Maryland State Department of Health sent details of the precautions and requirements to submit a Self-Certification to show that all of the COVID-19 directives and precautionary measures have been met and are in place.
Effective Immediately & Until Further Notice:
- A mask is required to enter the Facility
- Screening of patients prior to arrival AND at entrance of Facility and office
- Temperature checks upon entrance
- Everyone must wash hands with antibacterial soap upon entrance
- No accompanying visitors with patients
- Low volume: only 1-2 surgeries performed per day, no more than 10 persons in the entire Facility at any one time
- Following all CDC infection control guidelines and PPE requirements
- Dr. Rodriguez and our Board Certified Anesthesiologist have been Covid-19 tested!
- Covid-19 testing for surgical patients pre-operative
Give us a CALL at 410-494-8100 or contact us if you have any questions at all or are ready to schedule an appointment.
STAY SAFE! We are grateful that our entire team has stayed healthy during the quarantine period! And THANK YOU to our staff for coming back to work!!
COVID-19 Health Resources: Learn more from the Maryland Dept of Health