UPDATE 1/8/2021: Both Dr. Rodriguez and his OR nurse have received their Pfizer COVID vaccine!
WE ARE OPEN with detailed precautions and requirements from the Maryland State Department of health for all of the COVID-19 directives. All precautionary measures have been met and are in place.
Effective Immediately & Until Further Notice:
- A mask is required to enter the Facility
- Screening of patients prior to arrival AND at entrance of Facility and office
- Temperature checks upon entrance
- Everyone must wash hands with antibacterial soap upon entrance
- No accompanying visitors with patients
- Low volume: only 1-2 surgeries performed per day, no more than 10 persons in the entire Facility at any one time
- Following all CDC infection control guidelines and PPE requirements
- Dr. Rodriguez and our Board Certified Anesthesiologist have been Covid-19 tested!
- Covid-19 testing for surgical patients pre-operative
- Dr. Rodriguez and his OR nurse were vaccinated the week of January 4th, 2021. Board Certified Anesthesiologist to follow soon!
We are grateful that our entire team has stayed healthy during the quarantine period and we would like to thank our entire staff for coming back to work!
Dr. Rodriguez and his OR nurse have received their Pfizer COVID vaccine! They will be getting their 2nd shots 21 days from their first injections. In our surgery center, in addition to Dr. Rodriguez and his OR nurse, our board certified anesthesiologists and nurses will be vaccinated soon, too!
Give us a CALL at 410-494-8100 or contact us if you have any questions at all or are ready to schedule a consultation appointment. We look forward to helping you look your best!
COVID-19 Health Resources: Learn more from the Maryland Dept of Health