On the Contact Form, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, DOB, and procedure you are interested in. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. You must be 18 years old to use this website. Your decision to provide information to us is 100% voluntary. We also collect this type of information along with credit card information when you place an order. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We do not sell or rent personal information collected through our website to anyone. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To review aggregate statistics about website visitors such as volume, traffic patterns, and referral sources. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (If you have requested information through our Contact form, we will use this information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions . (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails regarding special promotions or procedure information
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive / credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers (PayPal) database only to be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, etc) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, processing a credit card transaction, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information if appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or property.
Before and After Photograph Written Authorization
Our website contains Before and After photos of actual patients for the purpose of educating patients about the procedure. Written consent to use these photographs has been authorized by every patient whose before and after photos appear in the procedure galleries. Patients may elect to have their photos removed at any time from our website for any reason.
Links to other websites
This website does contain links to other third party websites. We strive to link to only trusted websites of high standards, who also have a high respect for your privacy. We have personally visited the site of any website that we link to.
- Attention: Privacy Officer
- Dr. Ricardo L Rodriguez MD
- 1300 Bellona Avenue, suite C
- Lutherville, Maryland 21093
By Ricardo L Rodriguez MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon