Brazilian Butt Lift or B’more Butt Lift ™ ?

I have been doing a butt augmentation procedure called the Brazilian Butt Lift for years. The procedure is very popular as it gives patients not only a sensuous body profile, but they also get a butt augmentation thru the use of fat injections into the buttocks.

The fat which is injected into the buttock is permanent with my technique as I use special processing and injection techniques. If you want to have the most robust butt possible,  the Brazilian Butt Lift IS the procedure of choice.

But what about the patient who wants to enhance the shape of their buttock, but doesn’t really want a bigger buttock?

B'more Butt Lift by Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez

B'more Butt Lift by Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez

These patients now have a solution : The B’more Butt Lift.

After years of performing the Brazilian Butt Lift, I developed a procedure to give patients another choice of enhancing their buttocks. Since I practice in Baltimore, I decided to name the procedure the B’more Butt Lift ™.

The patient in the before and after photo above had the B’more Butt Lift. In the preoperative photo on the left, notice how the buttock profile is flattened, and is even less prominent than the waist. The waist to hips profile is almost a straight line, giving the waist and hips a squared out profile.

On the right is the postoperative view. The buttocks have a rounded profile. There is more projection and a little shelf in the upper buttock. The waist to hips profile is a nice curve, giving the patient’s waistline a sensuous hourglass profile. This is a great result. And there was not an ounce of fat injected into her butt. This is a B’more Butt Lift ™.

Like the Brazilian Butt Lift, the B’more Butt Lift ™ enhances the buttocks. Although there is no fat injected into the butt, there is a slight increase in the butt. In fact, this patient’s buttock volume was maintained even though she lost weight after surgery.  Like the Brazilian Butt Lift, the B’more Butt Lift ™ transforms the figure by changing the relationship of the waist to the hips.

The design of the B’more Butt Lift ™ focuses on two key concepts to achieve its goals.

b'more butt lift

The first a true sculpting of the waistline and buttocks shape, not by removing bulges of fat, but by drawing out on the patient the actual figure you want to create. When you do this, you remove fat cells from the areas that your body likes to shift fat to. And secondly, once these fat cells are removed the body has to select new areas to store the fat.

This is called fat redistribution and it works to your advantage if I select the patients carefully and plan the liposuction accordingly. Patients have genetically determined areas that their bodies store fat in. That pattern of fat storage is what gives women their shape, whether it be pear or apple shaped. If we remove most of the fat cells in one such area, waist and hips, but leave a part of it intact, that part will continue to accumulate fat. By leaving the butt intact, we target it for fat redistribution. The advantage is that if you lose weight your figure is maintained, as the first patient shows. If you gain weight, the weight is redistributed to the buttock !

I have developed the B’more Butt lift after years of experience with Brazilian Butt Lift and developing my own patterns of liposuction. It is a great procedure that is ideal for patients who are interested in buttocks enhancement but for one reason or another are not suited for Brazilian Butt Lift. Who is a candidate for the B’more Butt Lift ™?

1. Anybody who wants an hourglass figure with narrower waist and more of an hourglass profile.
  2. Patients who want a more subtle buttocks enhancement, rounder and curvier, not necessarily much bigger.
  3. Patients who want a recovery time of 7 days without restrictions on sitting.
  4. Patients who are on a tighter budget, as the procedure is less expensive than the Brazilian Butt Lift.

I am very happy to now be able to give my patients a choice with their butt enhancement surgery.

Posted in Butt

October 31, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Quita:
    We’d love to help you.
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net, she’ll answer your questions and give you all the information you need.
    As far as height and weight you sound just right.

August 30, 2016 at 6:19 pm

I am interested in small waist big butt I just want to do it once.I am 5.6 /155 how much will this cost for everything.

July 19, 2015 at 10:25 am

I do not know that anyone can give you a specific number as to how much your waist will measure.
    But let’s get a virtual consult so I can see where you are built like and give you a better idea of what can be achieved.
    I will let Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net know of your interest so we can set up a virtual consult.

July 3, 2015 at 9:06 am

Hi doc,
    I have been trying to book a consultation online for an advice on what best to do. I have got the right curves and butt but I need it to be more perfect. I wanted to know if I can get a tiny waist/ flat tummy by removing the fat and adding elsewhere needed. my waist right now is 31 and hips 44 but I want a waist 21

September 15, 2014 at 9:39 am

Ms(?) Carter:
    The B’More lift is a great alternative for a lot of people because it’s more economical and less downtime.
    I will have Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net contact you, she’d love to help you and we could even set up a virtual consult.

September 14, 2014 at 5:42 pm

I really love how the Bazillion butt lift makes your butt and hips look fuller but with grad school & work there is no way I will be able to do that recovery time. I think I have a nice butt but it is often referred to as long and I would like to change that.. I am interested in the bmore butt lift but I have a few questions….

July 13, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Thank you!!

July 12, 2014 at 11:38 pm

I had my B-butt lift one year ago, I can’t be happier. Dr. Rodriguez is an excellent surgeon. I recommend my favorite dr to every one :) thank you Dr. Ricardo!!!

June 10, 2013 at 8:12 am

Sylvia:
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net, she’d be glad to help you!

June 10, 2013 at 12:44 am

I need to know the cost for the b.more butt lift vs Brazilian butt lift

December 17, 2012 at 12:36 pm

We prefer garments that also cover the buttocks.
    The urge to leave the buttocks uncovered comes from the misunderstood notion that no pressure should be exerted on the buttocks. That is true, up to a point.
    The more complete understanding is that swelling in the tissues can also affect graft take. Therefore some compression is necessary to prevent swelling, but not so much that it prevents adequate blood flow. Most compression garments are specifically designed to provide control of swelling without preventing blood flow.
    Leaving the buttocks uncovered has the unfortunate effect of concentrating swelling in thew buttocks, both because fluid from adjacent areas is squeezed into the butt, and there is obstructed draining of fluids from the buttocks because the surrounding areas are compressed.
    Kelly will contact you.

December 16, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Hi Dr. Rodriguez, I’m interested in having the bbl… I see on your website the cut-out compression garment is not the one you should use, so what is the right garment.

February 2, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Akera:
    You can come whenever it is convenient for you. Now is not too early, because you can come in for a consultation and get educated, set some goals, etc. I think it is a great motivator because it gives you a chance to line up your support system.
    We would love to see you!

February 2, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Hello Dr. Ricardo,

I am interested in getting the B-More butt lift in the December time frame of this year. What month should I come in for my consultation? Is now too early?

Any help is greatly appreciated

February 2, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Ivory:
    You can contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net, she’ll get you all set up.
    Looking forward to seeing you!

January 30, 2012 at 1:21 am

Please forward the information on costs for the Brazilian Butt Lift. I am intersted in possibly having this done.

January 8, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Nicole:
    You should really explore our website, we have a page on B’More Buttlift where you can see more photos.
    We’d love to help you. We do this a lot and we have plenty of patients you could talk to if you wanted.
    I have forwarded your info to Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net
    Call us, we’d love to hear from you!

January 8, 2012 at 1:32 am

Hello Dr.Rodriguez, I would like someone to contact me on pricing and additional information on your B-More butt lift. I love that you named your procedure that, I am from Maryland but I am residing in Denver at this time. I used to have a perfect body but my children have done a number on me. I’m 135lbs but very out of shape nothing is where it use to be, I am wondering if this will really help me?! Please have someone email me > Thank you!

July 4, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Lisa:
    Thanks for participating in our blog.
    If you are seriously interested, there are many finance companies willing to help you achieve your goals. We can put you in contact with some of these financing companies.
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net, she’d love to help you1

June 30, 2011 at 4:20 am

I am very intrested and believe that this will work for me. I use to have a nice plump behind. Now in my 40’s I’ve noticed there is Stomach and side fat and less behind. I am available for all free procudures. I will have at least thirty clients that is also intrested in body sculpturing. Please feel free to contact me I have eleven hundred saved up for anything that will bring my body back.

June 26, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Khallila:
    I’d love to help you.
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net, she’ll be more than happy to help you.
    We have great results and love doing the procedure. Get ready for your new figure, because the changes are for real and long lasting.
    We’ll see you soon!

June 24, 2011 at 12:33 am

I’m a 40 yr old female and planing to have the butt lift.I’m not sure what is best for me can u help me set up an appointment?Also i want a tummy tuck done the same time.

May 3, 2011 at 11:31 am

Janice:
    There is no “recommended age, but the patient should be at least fully mature physically, and on an age to be considered “adult”, that is responsible for her own actions. A younger patient may need parental consent.
    In general, between careful targeted liposuctioning, and correct fat grafting techniques, one can enhance the buttocks in any patient.
    As for appointments, contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

April 21, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Recommend age for Brazilian butt lift. Total recommended fat one must have to be consider a candiated for brazilian lift. If candiate does not have enough fat, what other procedures are recommended to enhances the buttock,and the most important question ,cost and appointments.

February 11, 2011 at 10:43 am

Nicole:
    I have forwarded your email to Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net.
    She should be able to help you out. If you don’t get a reply within the next couple of days, write back.
    I’m looking forward to meeting you!

February 4, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Hello Dr. R.R
    I am 24 yrs old I have to children both were c-section 1 is now 5 months I live in ny and I am interested in the B’More Butt lift if u would please send me more info on the procedure and the price.

Nicole

October 10, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Contact Leeza at contact@cosmeticsurg.net or Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net.
    They will be happy to help you

September 28, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Please send me information about the B’More Butt Lift (procedure & price).

September 26, 2009 at 1:14 pm

I want to learn more about the B butt lift.

July 17, 2009 at 3:51 pm

The procedure involves targeted liposuction to certain areas depending on your history (where you gain weight first, where you lose it first, where you gain weight last, where you lose weight last, etc), as well as specific contouring of the buttocks during lipo.
    For price info, email Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

July 16, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Hi, I would like to know more about the B’more buttlift. It sounds like something that I would be more than interested in and was wondering how much it usually costs and exactly what the procedure involves?

May 21, 2009 at 11:43 am

Baltimore, Maryland.
    We do get patients from all over the US. Our staff is very experienced in accommodating out of town patients. We also offer virtual consultations. Contact kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

May 20, 2009 at 10:51 am

I have a big stomach ,i had two c sections. I think ,I would be a good candidate for the b more butt lift. where are you located.

May 5, 2009 at 11:23 pm

how much does the procedure cost