Plastic Surgery Military Discount | Tummy Tuck, Bodylift, Breast Enhancement

A big THANK YOU to our soldiers

A big THANK YOU to our soldiers

In honor of the men and women who have risked their lives for this great nation, I am offering a lifetime 10%  plastic surgery discount on my physician’s fee to members of the U.S. Military. I am a great believer in the fight for democracy and the defense of our freedom.  Whenever I meet men and women who have dedicated themselves to this cause I feel honored and humbled.  I am happy to help you in whatever what I can. This is my way of saying THANK YOU!

Posted in General

February 25, 2013 at 11:36 am

Stephanie:
    Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net should be getting in contact with you.
    She generally handles such matters.
    Thanks for reading our website and we hope to see you soon!

February 25, 2013 at 12:18 am

Do you offer a military discount to spouses?

November 5, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Shanon:

Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net– she will be happy to help you.I would be proud to help you.

October 30, 2012 at 11:38 am

so how much for a tummy tuck for military spouse

May 19, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Brian:
    Sorry we did not answer before.
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net. We’d love to help you. Don’t forget to mention you are a veteran.
    You can change your life.

March 28, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Hello my name is Brian Fyffe, I was in the Army for almost four years. I have lost about 100 pounds and kept it off for years now. I have alot of loose skin that I would love more then anything to have removed. I think I would be a perfect fit for a tummy tuck or a full body lift. I heard that your company sometimes helps veterans and If you would be able to help with either a discount or more It would change my life. I can not take off my shirt or take my kids swimming and going to the beach is just down right embarrassing. I would absoulty advertise for you and let the public now know what a great company you guys are for helping veterans. I am a 27 year old male who weights between 175 and 180 and have a few scares on my face .if you could respond and let me know either way i would greatly appreciate it.

August 12, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Hi Kristin,

Dr. Rodriguez offers a military discount of 10% off of his surgical fee. This does not include the cost of the facility and anesthesia. As for the breast augmentation discount that we are currently offering, this is greater than the 10% military discount. Therefore, the web special discount would be applied. For saline inplants $4,800 and for silicone implants $5,700 this includes Dr. Rodriguez’s surgical fee, operating room, iv-sedation anesthesia (twilight) and implants. If you book your surgery with the $300 non-refundable deposit by Sept 30 and have your surgery by Dec 31, 2011 we will be happy to honor the web discount special. Otherwise, you would be eligible for the 10% military discount. Please contact me at 410-494-8100 or email kelly@cosmeticsurg.net for details.

Thank you for your service.
    Best regards,
    Kelly Warner
    Patient Coordinator
    Dr. Rodriguez
    410-494-8100

August 11, 2011 at 8:58 pm

Kristen:
    You would be eligible for the discount if you paid the discounted fee while still enrolled.
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net if you are interested.
    Thank you for serving our country!

August 9, 2011 at 10:30 am

I am an active duty hospital corpsman stationed in Italy at the moment and can not get breast implants because I am overseas. I will be going into the select reserves in January and stationed in Camp Lejune with my husband who is also active duty HM3. Will I be eligible for a discount? Can I go through I military facility? And would I have to wait a long time even if I am a veteran and a select reservist? I hope I can get some guidance on this because I have been trying for the past 2 years and nothing has happened. I have a 2 year old and at the age of 22 I am completely unhappy with my body. I have seen a therapist here and it is documented in my record if that makes any difference. I just hope that I do not have to miss out on a benefit I could have received in the states for free because I was serving overseas. Thanks so much.

Kristen Woolsey

May 14, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Trashella:
    For free? You can, but there is a catch… There is a website called my free implants which you might want to look into.
    For a discount, you can try most University Medical Centers, as they have a Plastic Surgery Resident’s program, where you can the augmentation done by a resident under the supervision of an attending surgeon.
    We offer a small discount for military personnel, contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net if you are interested.

May 10, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I am a military wife of 3 children and I am badly in need of a breast implant.Where do I go and how do I find out about getting a breast implant for free or discount?

December 12, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Maria:
    We sure do! and we are happy to do so.
    I love our military. They are very professional, and they put their lives on the line for us.
    Contact us- kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

December 12, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Are they any discounts for military spouses?

May 20, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Latricia:
    Thank you for your service to our country.
    If you want an opinion and a discussion of your options, set up a virtual consultation with Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net.
    We do a lot of mastopexy/augmentations, and we’d love to help you!

May 19, 2010 at 1:52 am

Hi I would like a breast reduction/lift. Ive had children and my breast sag horribly. I am a 34 D. Before I bjoined the military I was a 34 DD. I dont know what happened but my breast are a big deal with me….

April 7, 2010 at 3:43 pm

Deontre:
    For pricing information contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

April 6, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I’m must do buttocks surgery cost for miliarty spouse

December 12, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Ginnie:
    Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net, she’ll be happy to help.
    Merry Christmas!

December 10, 2009 at 12:35 am

I would like to get the mommy makeover

November 24, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Latricia:
    The best bet for that would be the military doctors in the military hospitals.
    We do offer discounts to military personnel. Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net
    We appreciate the self sacrifice military makes for our country, and the discount is one way of showing it.

November 24, 2009 at 3:22 pm

do anyone offer free breast implant for the military

April 6, 2009 at 4:11 pm

What a great offer. More business owners should consider how to give back to the troops just as you have.

1. […] Here is the original post: Plastic Surgery Military Discount | Tummy Tuck, Bodylift, Breast … […]