Syringes of fat cells for brazilian butt lift

10cc syringes of 'good fat'

brazilian butt lift: 10cc syringes of 'good fat'

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure which enhances the buttocks and sculpts the body. It involves the extraction of unwanted fat (liposuction), special processing of the fat, and then micro-reinjections into the buttocks.

After removing the fat by liposuction, I carefully process the fat by decanting and then centrifuging. These 10cc syringes contain only the ‘good fat’ and that is what I use for reinjection for the brazilian butt lift procedure.

Posted in Butt

January 9, 2015 at 5:05 pm

I cannot recommend anybody because I don’t know how they operate. We do get a lot of patients from out of town.
    Fat grafting to the buttocks is a very exacting technique and it is hard to get it right. Be careful how you choose your surgeon.

December 30, 2014 at 8:04 pm

I’m trying find doctor close to my home WARREN MI in DETROIT. I would like 20 cc shots in my buttock and my hips RECOMEND DR. Within my area

August 20, 2013 at 10:46 am

Unfortunately, Brazilian Butt Lift is very technique dependednt. I could not recommend any one without first watching how they do it.The best I can do is give you this link so you can be informed and ask better questions.
    BTW, we do plenty of out of town patients, especially people who have tried elsewhere and not hadf good results. Contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net for more info if you are interested.

July 29, 2013 at 10:25 pm

any good doctors you recommend in Utah ? i want to get this procedure done asap Thanks

February 5, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Kelly usually handles these matter. I will give her your email.
    We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

February 1, 2013 at 9:37 am

How much would this be?

June 21, 2012 at 10:12 am

Do not think of it in terms of how much you want to put into each buttock. The Brazilian Butt lift is a change in the way your body stores fat. For example, if you gained fat now, it probably would not be in the butt. Or it would be in an area you do not want, like the belly or love handles.
    After a Brazilian Butt lift, your fat storing cells are placed in the butt, so when you gain weight you will most likely gain it in the butt. Therefore, you have some control of butt size because you can gain weight in the butt instead of other places you don’t want.

June 12, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Hello Dr.Rodriguez,
    I want to get the brazilian butt lift but people are telling me I don’t have enough fat yet, I want to get 1200cc in each butt cheek. I’m 5’11 and I weigh 152lb right now. Do you think I would have enough fat to have 1200cc of fat injected into each cheek?

June 4, 2012 at 9:51 pm

I cannot recommend anyone whose work I have not seen.
    Dr. Mendieta is well known, but you should go see him before you make your decision so you get a feeling for the Dr. and how you think you will get along.

May 31, 2012 at 1:36 am

Hello Doctor,

I live in South Florida, did you mean Dr. Constantino Mendieta at 4 Beauty Aesthetics Institute in Miami??? would you recommend this doctor for brazilian butt lift procedure?

May 7, 2012 at 1:44 am

Hello Dr Rodriguez,

I have been interested in the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery for a few years and am finally getting the nerve to take the step. I would be paying for the procedure with my savings and would like to know what is the price range for this procedure.

May 14, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Come visit us!

May 14, 2011 at 5:33 am

do you know of a good surgeon who performs butt lifts in the TEHRAN – IRAN area

May 4, 2010 at 9:44 am

Sometimes it is better to compare before and after pictures to see if the butt is really the same as before. When comparing pictures, it may be that there is a change, but perhaps not as much as you wanted. Of course, it is also possible that the fat grafts got reabsorbed. If that is the case, it is unlikely that the butt will grow at this point.
    When you look at different doctors to do the procedure, make sure they follow the correct technique, otherwise the procedure may not work. Ask what percentage of patients need a “touch up”. The answer should be as close to 0 as possible.

May 3, 2010 at 10:58 pm

i had a brazillian but lift in april 2009 and my but is still the way it was before. is there a chance it can still grow? do i need to have another doc do it over?

August 27, 2009 at 7:30 am

No, for reasons of immune rejection, the only fat that can be used is yours.
    You could theoretically use fat from another immune compatible person, but you would have to be on a lifetime of immune suppressant medications. The health risks from immune suppressant drugs are unjustified for cosmetic procedures.

August 23, 2009 at 11:27 pm

I am more of a skinny person, can alternative fat be used for injections into my buttocks? even though is not my fat?

August 26, 2009 at 2:44 pm

We do lots of out of town patients so we’d be more than happy to hear from you.

August 19, 2009 at 1:09 pm

What area are u located in

August 19, 2009 at 12:53 pm

Unfortunately, it is hard for me to know who does what in private practice, or even to judge the quality of their work.
    I do have many patients from the entire Mid-Atlantic area who travel here to have surgery done. A large percentage of our patient population is from out of town and we are quite familiar with accommodating them.
    If you are interested, contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

August 18, 2009 at 7:34 pm

do you know of a good surgeon who performs butt lifts in the philadelphia pa area

June 16, 2009 at 10:29 am

That depends. I generally start seeing a difference after I have injected 200 cc’s into each buttock (Twenty 10cc syringes per buttock).
    My average is about 600cc’s per buttock, and that is larger than most buttock implants, except that, of course, you can shape the fat much better.
    Thanks for reading the blog!

June 13, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Hi ,
    How many syringes to make a good brazilian butt?

June 13, 2009 at 11:20 am

No, I haven’t heard of him. That does not mean he is good or bad. He does say he uses the microinjecting technique.
    He claims to use the Syneron Laser to get better buttock sculpting. Before committing, I would encourage you to see my videoblog on the subject of laser and ultrasound lipo techniques, and my blogpost on contouring the buttock area before even doing the fat injections.

June 13, 2009 at 9:33 am

I am getting ready to do the brazillian butt lift wIth a doctorMark K. Sachs in Miami,I cant afford Dr Mendina.Have you ever heard of him?
    Website http://www.youbeyounger.com/

May 21, 2009 at 11:50 am

I don’t know who performs the procedure in your area. Very few surgeons do it well. I would not feel comfortable recommending anyone, unless it is Dr.Robertson in South Carolina or Dr. Mendietta in Miami.

May 20, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Dr. Rodriguez im sure i want to have a buff lift but i have trouble finding a doctor in my area to perform it. what would you recomend i do to find one?
    location Washington state

May 17, 2009 at 8:48 pm

It depends. In my experience, at a months time the butt is smaller than it was the week after surgery. At 4 months it is definitely larger than it was preoperatively but invariably the butt appears even larger at a year’s time.

May 14, 2009 at 6:48 am

Does the butt keep on growing/getting bigger after a month when one has a butt lift?

April 29, 2009 at 9:44 pm

We take off the bandages on day 5. That is the WOW moment. You will see your beautiful new body then.
    Dr. Rodriguez

April 29, 2009 at 8:48 pm

How long does it usually take before I can see results after a brazillian butt lift and tummy tuck procedures?

March 29, 2009 at 2:56 pm

You need to contact Kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

March 26, 2009 at 2:01 am

please advise! I need to know if this procedure is within my price range…

March 26, 2009 at 1:56 am

What is the cost of the butt procedure?
    Do you do arm and back procedures? , or can you extract the arms and/or back fat for the buttock procedure? Because those places are considered my (unwanted fat) zones. Please Advise!!

June 8, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Contact kelly at kelly@cosmeticsurg.net

February 7, 2009 at 4:55 pm

please email me the price and location